May 2016 -
Surfacing Lead / TD
- Led team according to art direction and supported them for creative & technical challenges.
- Assisted the Supervisor in recruiting, bidding, training, and performance reviews. Served as the Acting Supervisor when they are unavailable.
- Responsible for key look dev and grooming; Created templates, material libraries, and documentation to help the team maintain consistent looks.
- Worked closely with TDs/RnD in prototyping, spec-ing and testing Houdini/Solaris/USD workflows for surfacing. Wrote OSL shaders and artist-facing tools. Did rotations in the Asset TD team during downtime.
Mar 2014 -
- Environments: model, texture, look dev, lighting, DMP; Some OSL shader-writing
Jan 2014 -
Lighting / Look Dev TD
- Look dev for vehicles and crowds
Jun 2009 -
- Texturing and look dev for characters and environments; Some RSL shader-writing
- Responsible for key look dev of material libraries and documentation
Management Skills Certificate
2018 Langara College
3D Animation & VFX Diploma
2009 Vancouver Film School
BFA Visual Art
2006 University of British Columbia
WIA Mentorship Circles
2020 Women in Animation
Virtual Production Primer
2020 Unreal Online Learning